Jangan lupa click saya :)

Not in the mood

Suddenly mood berubah-ubah. Dari sedih jadi happy, dari happy jadi tak ada mood, dari tak ada mood tiba-tiba bergelak ketawa, and tiba-tiba menangis pulak? What the hell?? Gilakah? Maybe.. or maybe not. I hope not. Maybe because I'm missing someone sooo damn fcuking much kot or hormone sudah mula tidak stabil.

Anyway I already finished packing all my stuff. Holiday for 3 weeks. So maybe I'm not be able to update my blog. So to my fellow readers,
(if there's any reader) see you after 3 weeks.

Ok. Bed time. Nyte. (masih berada dalam mood yang kurang memuaskan)

1 orang bisik-bisik:

Pro Blogger said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, do you want to:

-Make your URL www.yoursite.blogspot.com to www.yoursite.com
-Add "Paypal" so people can send you money through your blog by credit or paypal.
-Remove Navbar (the black bar on top)
-Create a custom banner
-Make money with Google ads on your blog
-Create pages in your blog
-Add videos
-Any question you may have

I am a pro with blogger.com! Here is the latest blog I helped make for someone: www.foreclosedprop.com

If you are interested please contact me at: tipsonblogger@gmail.com

Either way I wish you the best!

God bless!
Angelo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...