Jangan lupa click saya :)

Result

It's been awhile I did not write something here.

What am I doing these couple days?

Nothing much. I'm actually counting days. Why? Well next week perhaps, my result will out *shivering*. I'm not doing very well last sem. So I think my result will definitely NOT GOOD. Maybe the worse result ever in history. Damn!. Fail? I hope not *crossing finger*. But for the very 1st time, I target 1 or 2 subject might be fail. Seriously. 1 thing for sure, my CGPA will drop (dah la CGPA memang tak tinggi. Lagi nak drop. Adoi). So this next coming sem, I have to redeem back my CGPA! (Erm.. Yeke? bukan ke every sem pun slalu cakap macam tu?)


Ok. Enough talking about my result. Just wait and see people. Wish me luck.

4 orang bisik-bisik:

Tashu Faiz said... Best Blogger Tips

oih kamuk~! :D

gudluck :D.. ngeeeee

syeera said... Best Blogger Tips

waaaa... tenkiu.. tapi takottttttt

Raven Logan said... Best Blogger Tips

Should I say :

I TOLD U SO!!!!

Muahahahaha!!!!!

syeera said... Best Blogger Tips

to incik raven logan...

bluwekkk.. lalalalalalala :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...