Jangan lupa click saya :)

Bye house, Hello hostel

Finally, my result already out. As expected, my CGPA dropped 0.23 (inilah balasannya jika main-main). But luckily I have no failed paper. Alhamdulillah. Ok enough talking about my result.

Right now I'm busy packing all my stuff. It's all over the place! Hahaha. I'm going back to MMU this Sunday (sedihnya).

Bye mama. Bye papa. Bye adik. Bye opah. Bye atuk. Bye Astro. Bye fridge.
Bye bed. Bye scoot. Bye house. Bye mists. Bye all. I'm gonna miss all of you~

Hello MMU. Hello hostel. Hello Kem. Hello Joel. Hello Nue. Hello hostel bed. Hello LAN (Local Area Network ok). Hello Cyber Tracker. Hello printer. Hello lecture notes. Hello class. Hello lab. Hello lecturer. Hello friends. Hello all. I'm back!

*update*
HELLO PAEZ~!!!! :D (haa. dah letak dah hello untuk Paez. Siap bold n color lagi tau. special punya. OK paez? heeee... :D)

2 orang bisik-bisik:

Tashu Faiz said... Best Blogger Tips

what am i? a wall? where's my hello?

hahaha

helloooooooooo MMU...

TAKNAK BALIK~!!! [smbil pegang kaki katil~]

syeera said... Best Blogger Tips

I dah letak hello utk u. hehe. specialll punyaaaaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...