Jangan lupa click saya :)

7 things about me [paez la ni tag ;p]

Nothing interesting about me actually. Anyway, lets give it a try. Jangan menyesal apabila sudah membacanya ye. (copy paste and edit sikit-sikit from friendster :P. ooppsss kantoi)

Addicted to everything made from JEANS.
I think people already know about this because I already talk about it in my previous post. Skip.


Addicted to body art.
Not tattoo but piercings. I have seven at my right
ears, four at my right ears, and one at my nose.

Most of people forgive and forget. But me, forgive but not to forget. I can forgive you if you ask me for my forgiveness, but I cannot forget what you have done to me. We can still talk, hangout, and be friend, but not same as before.

I have one phobia called arachnophobia.
What is arachnophobia? Arachnophobia is fear of spiders. I hate spiders~!
I had a bad experience with spiders. I'm not gonna tell you the story. Memikirkannya sahaja sudah mengerikan. Apatah lagi menceritakannya.

I love shopping. Kadang-kadang shopping itu boleh menghilangkan stress. (tapi pada masa yang sama turut menghabiskan duit. Aiiyaaakkk!)

I'm a perfume, chocolate, and cat lover.


Last but not least, I have crush on Mike Shinoda and Ady Putra (The actor tu ok not that genius kid). Muahahahahha :p


Tu je la kot 7 things about me. I told you it is not interesting. Well what to do you already read it.

My next victim are:
kem
mr raven logan

1 orang bisik-bisik:

Tashu Faiz said... Best Blogger Tips

arachnophobia?/ spider?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa same2.. waaaa antara natang paling tkleh tgk.. heheh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...