Jangan lupa click saya :)

drift

I've been in drifting car today. It was a wonderful experienced.

It actually not a plan at all. In fact, I didn't know today had car drift at MMU car park. Before going to tutorial class, Joel had mentioned about this drift car at MMU. But at that moment, I was not that excited. Since our tutorial class finished early today, so we drop by at MMU car park to watched that car drift. When we arrived there, still not many people around. Wait a few minutes, then the show started. This one blue car done the drifting. I was so excited watching him. After he finished drifting, then suddenly a guy asking the crowd who want to try get inside that blue car. Without thinking, I came to front and offered myself to jump inside that car. A little bit nervous. Put my sit belt on. And start drifting! He done a several turn. Woohooo. The adrenaline rush feeling was so amazing. Kind of roller coaster on the road. Kem also jump in. Only me and Kem tried. Joel was not that excited to try. Nervous maybe. I don't know. Here our picture with that guy and his blue car. Too excited until forgot to asked his name. Damn.

ME
Adoi. I look fat. [Naahh.. that guy is too thin that's why I look fat. :D]

KEM

0 orang bisik-bisik:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...