Jangan lupa click saya :)

Mojo Jojo

Have you ever heard about this cartoon called Powerpuff Girls? Well Powerpuff Girls is my favorite cartoon. My favorite character is Buttercup. But today I'm not going to talk about Buttercup. I want to talk about Mojo Jojo another character in PPG. Mojo Jojo is actually one of the villain in that cartoon. I like the way Mojo Jojo speak because he like to repeat the same thing over and over again. Kinda confusing sometime.

Let me give you an example.
"I am not Bubbles! Bubbles is not my name! For the name Bubbles is not the correct name to address me by, because is not my name! If you were to address me by the name Mojo Jojo, that would be correct, for my name is Mojo Jojo! And I will only be addressed by that name, which is Mojo Jojo! And furthermore it is not 'we' who will rule the world - it is 'I'! I, being Mojo Jojo, who is not Bubbles, shall rule this world alone, which is to say, without anybody else, and without anybody else shall I rule this world! And when this world is ruled by only one person, and not a collective group, that one person, who shall be ruling the world, will be none other than me, Mojo Jojo! Hahahahahahahaha!"

See? He repeated the same thing over and over again. Here another example.
"That's all just well enough, because in reality there is only room enough in this world for one Mojo Jojo. One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one! Two Mojo Jojos is too many, and three is right out! So, the only Mojo Jojo there is room for in the world SHALL BE ME! And being the only Mojo Jojo in the world, I will rule the world, in which there is only one MOJO JOJO!!!"

But then, Mojo Jojo never admit that he spoke like that.
"I do not talk like that! The way I communicate is much different! I do not reiterate, repeat, reinstate the same thing over and over again! I am clear! Concise! To-the-point!"

Hahaha.


For those who didn't know who is Mojo Jojo, here he is.
This is my Buttercup



0 orang bisik-bisik:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...