Jangan lupa click saya :)

Sushi King, movie, mamak

Last Thursday (25 Dec 2008) Kem and I went out to Alamanda with Kak Dyi and Kak Irene. To Sushi King to be exact. It was not a plan at all. For your information, that day was my 1st time ate sushi at Sushi King. I never been there before. What ashame. Thanks to Kak Dyi anyway. I ate a lot of sushi that day. More than 10 plates [shared with Kem ok]. Kem and I also sempat berkenalan with Kak Dyi's friend named Joe which konon-konon diet that day. Hehehe. After we had sushi for our dinner, then they decided to watched movie. Before going to buy the ticket, Kem and I dropped by at a book store to bought Aniqah magazine :D. That day we decided to watched Yes Man. The movie started at 11.30pm, so went back to MMU 1st. After take a bath and all that, me, Kem, Kak Irene went back to Alamanda with Kak Kama's car. After everybody was there, then only we entered. [the "everybody" = me, Kem, Kak Irene, Kak Kama, Kak Dyi, Kak Dyi's boyfriend, and Joe] After finished watching movie, then went to mamak P9 pulak. Lepak-lepak there until 3.30am. Tired, but I had a lot of fun. :D

Here some pictures. Enjoy.

In Kak Dyi's car

Kem, Kak Dyi and Me

Me and Kak Irene

Me!

Itulah Joe. [the best picture of you Joe. Yang lain blur :D]

With our plates

Counting the plates

Eating the plates

Me and Kem

At mamak

Ramai-ramai before balik. [not in the picture, Joe and Kak Dyi's boyfriend]

Nanti kita keluar ramai-ramai lagi ek. ;)


1 orang bisik-bisik:

Ariffudin said... Best Blogger Tips

What A Happy Time..! =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...