Jangan lupa click saya :)

a tiring day

Today I'm very tired. That's all I can say. Went out around 7 am and back around 7.30 pm. Tired.

It was not easy. I thought it was easy but it actually harder than it looks. Maybe because today was my first time. Still awkward. Yeah. I was really awkward. I'm sorry to all people that involved today if I was too awkward.


I'm sorry mama, I'm sorry Kem because made both of you worried so much. I'm sorry class because I skipped you. I'm sorry mama, I'm sorry HIM. I know both of you didn't like me to skipped my class. I really don't know it will finished so late. I'm so sorry. But I want to let both of you know that it was my experienced that I will never forget. Maybe that was my first and will be my last or maybe that was my first step to move forward. Who knows. What ever it is, thanks Harris thanks Syazlin for giving me the opportunity.

0 orang bisik-bisik:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...